Pepi’s Designer Collection makes baby’s bum even more adorable (if that’s possible) – with a range of fun, playful artworks and colourways.
Designed by a mum and ethically made featuring pepi’s signature prints – these nappies make nappy changing simple, cost-effective and eco-friendly. Perfect if you’re still getting the hang of reusable cloth nappies, and a helping hand for whanau (extended family) and daycare staff who also change your baby.
Pepi Collection One Size Pocket Nappy
- Designed to grow as baby does: one-size-fits-most is perfect for babies weighing 3.5-15kg
- Breathable, waterproof polyurethane laminated polyester (PUL) shell keeps wetness contained. No need to buy a separate wrap.
- Suede interior draws moisture away from baby's bum
- Double gusset to stop leaks and poop explosions
- Double row of snaps, with hip snaps to prevent 'wing droop'
- Crossover front snaps give a better fit, even for smaller babies
- Add an extra insert for more absorbency if needed
- Each nappy comes with two bamboo terry inserts to suit your baby: a light wetter may only need 1, most will need 2, and 3 may be best overnight
- Comfy, soft and free of ‘nasties’, like lead, nickel and azo dyes
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority so if you receive your item and aren't happy for any reason please send it back to us for a full refund within 14 days of receipt. Note we cannot accept returns for any item that has been opened or used, unless faulty. Returned postage costs will only be refunded if the item is faulty. Please ask for proof of postage from the post office.