Junior Pull-up nappy fits around 17lb - 57lb and comes with a snap-in attachable soaker pad made of 4 layers of Bamboo.
Hippynut Pee-Can Junior Pull Up nappy
The Hippynut Pee-Can Junior Pull Up nappy fits from 17lbs up to 57 lbs (7.7 to 25kg). The versatile pull up design combines the ease of an All-in-two and the benefits of a pocket, using an adaptable snap in insert system to customise absorbency, gentle leg elastic and a waterproof outer cover. You can use any insert inside the pocket to customise absorbency.
This pull up is a fantastic option for many reasons:
- They’re perfect if you’re just starting potty training, as they can be snapped open at the sides, if your little one accidentally does a poo in them, rather than pulling them down and making a mess.
- The side snap fastening means that these are easier to fit onto those wriggly monkeys who prefer to “investigate”, or those who do crocodile rolls at nappy change time.
- These are a great option if your little one is close to outgrowing onesize nappies, or need a little more room.
- This nappy is suitable for young children with incontinence, or who need assistance with their toileting needs. The nappy fits up to 25kg, which is approx 6-7 years of age, and has a large double ended pocket and that is easy to customise absorbency.
- Bamboo soaker pad sewn into the wet zone, which provides a light absorbency for potty training.
- Comes with a snap-in attachable soaker pad made of 4 layers of Bamboo to catch any wee accidents.
- In addition, the pad has a layer of stay-dry fleece to sit next to your little one's skin.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority so if you receive your item and aren't happy for any reason please send it back to us for a full refund within 14 days of receipt. Note we cannot accept returns for any item that has been opened or used, unless faulty. Returned postage costs will only be refunded if the item is faulty. Please ask for proof of postage from the post office.