If you are looking for the the best All-in-Two reusable nappy on the market, you may just have found it...
Easy to use, extremely absorbent bamboo and leakproof double leg gusset.
Close Pop-In Nappy V2 - Poppers
One size fits most from birth to potty. The unique All-in-Two (AI2) design gives parents flexible absorbency and quicker drying times without compromising on quick one step changes just like a disposable.
The Popper fastening and stretchy tabs allow a snug, soft fit around baby every time and make it a little harder for little hands to take off. Velcro version is also available.
Pop-in is designed to provide the ultimate in reliability thanks to the renowned double leg gusset and thirsty bamboo soakers and boosters which are up to 4 times more absorbent than cotton alone soft and gentle against babies delicate skin!.
Unlike other nappies Pop-in has a clever absorbent core in the waterproof outer shell which helps hold the wetness in the middle of the nappy reducing compression and leaking and allowing you a little longer between changes times when needed.
- Generous sizing grows with baby from birth to potty (one size fits most - 7 lbs /3.18 kg - 35lbs /16kg approximately)
- Soft elasticated waist and legs, long lasting poppers and stretchy tabs for a great fit
- Excellent containment and leak protection at any stage, thanks to the clever double leg gusset
- Superb absorbent, the super soft bamboo terry is up to four times more absorbent than cotton to give you longer between change times.
- Flexible all-in-two (AI2) design with removable soaker and booster for variable absorbency and faster drying times
- Elasticated pockets front and back to retain the soaker and help prevent leaking
- Clever fleece core in the outer shell holds the wetness in the middle of the nappy, helping to prevent compression and leaking
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority so if you receive your item and aren't happy for any reason please send it back to us for a full refund within 14 days of receipt. Note we cannot accept returns for any item that has been opened or used, unless faulty. Returned postage costs will only be refunded if the item is faulty. Please ask for proof of postage from the post office.